Learn these simple tips and make your Eyebrows look pretty and fleek. Comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
1. As a general guide, the head (A) of your eyebrow should line up with the outer edge of your nostril and the tail (C) should line up diagonally with that nostril.
When shaping, use your tweezers or a pencil to identify the heads and tails of your eyebrows. To figure out where your arch lies, line it up diagonally from your nostril to the center of your eye.
2. If you want to go further, you can sculpt your eyebrows to match your face shape.
3. Invest in some basic equipment like tweezers, a brow pencil, and a spoolie brush
4. While highlighter, concealer, and brow wax aren't necessary, they can really enhance your eyebrow shape and color.
5. Concealer will even out the tops and bottoms of your eyebrows and can help fix any errors.
6. A highlighter pencil can help lift your eyes and emphasize your arch, making your eyebrows pop a little more.
Get your own Microblading Pen today and get more Full and Attractive Eyebrows. Click Here: Waterproof Microblading Pen