In Tibetan Buddhism, the 108 bead Mala is believed to be powerful in bringing positive forces of self realization & contentment through the recitation of magnetizing mantras.
But we like to use them to help remember to stay mindful, compassionate and grateful. We also find them perfect for reducing stress by rolling them between the fingers or for inducing calm by counting the beads.
These Mala beads are 6mm in circumference, which means they're smaller and more discreet than our 8mm Green Sandalwood Mala.
They're the perfect meditation aid for when you're at home reciting mantras or stressed on the way to work.
ABOUT THESE PRAYER BEADS
We love our Mala Beads and strongly believe they can help others. If for any reason you're not happy with you Mala, we'll happily provide a full refund.
- Size: 6mm beads
- Size: 48cm (19") long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 84cm (33") total circumference
- Material: Sandalwood w/Gloss finish
- Weight: 1.2oz.
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: This Mala can only wrap 3-4 times around the average wrist. Beads are 6mm, which make them smaller than your typical 8mm bead Mala.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Your package will contain 1 X Red Sandalwood Prayer Mala. Order processing takes 1-3 business days and 2-3 weeks for delivery to UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. For all other countries, it could take 4-6 weeks for delivery.